Listning ID 563297
Owners of land plots in Ukraine have the right to dispose of them at their own discretion, including to divide or unite them.
This applies to both land with one owner, which is jointly owned.
Highly qualified employees of the BUD-Project company will help you to correctly and quickly carry out any kind of operations related to real estate. Long-term practice and knowledge of the intricacies of the legislation allows you to avoid unnecessary financial costs and reduce the time required to complete the procedure to a minimum.
And in some cases, a section of a land plot may be refused altogether, for example, in the case of incorrect registration of technical documentation. Experienced specialists of the BUD-Project company will collect for you a complete set of documents required for the section of the land plot, which includes:
• explanatory note;
• materials of the conducted field geodetic works, including photography;
• notarized consent to the division of a specific land plot of the holders of the pledge and users of the land plot (if there is such a need);
• consent of the owner or owners to the division of the land plot.
• cadastral plan of shared land plots;
• act of transfer and installation of boundary marks;
• a list of encumbrances of rights to a land plot, restrictions on its use and available land easements;
You can get a preliminary consultation in the BUD-Project company by contacting the office or by calling the phone number indicated on the website. Affordable cost and high quality of the services provided is an advantage appreciated by many land owners in Ukraine.
Free consultation on the specified phone numbers
050 845 45 37
068 835 76 77
Dnipro st. Kharkivska 5.office 12
Customer reviews for this ad are not available.We will be very grateful if you leave first.
Write to author
© 2001-2022 iGazeta - web-magazine of ads of Dnipro (Dnipropetrovs'k) and in 24 regions of Ukraine and Crimea. All rights reserved.
Using this website, including the supply of ad means you accept user agreement .
This bulletin board has been working for 15 years on the equipment ordered on the Servers in Ukraine website.