Listning ID 563206
Have you decided to leave a cottage, a private house or just a land plot as an inheritance, or to issue a title to them? Then you will need to get a cadastral number - a unique code that is assigned to a specific site and is permanently assigned to it. Obtaining it significantly expands the rights of land owners, because without a cadastral number it is impossible:
• Add it to the authorized capital of the enterprise;
• To rent;
• Issue as an inheritance;
• Combine or divide land parcels
Do not forget that the land plots privatized before 2002 were not assigned cadastral numbers. Therefore, their owners are constantly faced with various difficulties when re-issuing documents for ownership. Also, those who received a cadastral number for a land plot before 2009 should make sure that it is included in the state land cadastre. If it is not there, then the notary will not be able to carry out any transaction, including the sale and purchase, lease or legacy.
How to get a cadastral number
You need to try to get a cadastral number for your land plot as soon as possible. So, some citizens could not get it due to overlaps of already drawn up adjacent areas or incorrectly drawn up documentation. To avoid possible difficulties, the owner of the land must take care of receiving all the technical documentation. To make it, you must have:
• An officially certified copy of the ownership or lease of the land plot;
• Certificate of the garden or dacha cooperative about membership (if necessary)
• Copies of all main documents of title for legal entities and enterprises;
• Copies of all pages of the passport and identification code for individuals
Registration of all documents and the procedure for obtaining a cadastral number can take from two weeks to several months. The speed of making a decision, obtaining a number and entering it into the state land cadastre depends on the correctness of the documentation and possible controversial issues with neighbors and other applicants.
Quick registration of the cadastral number
The BUD-Project company is a team of highly professional employees who are able to solve any legal problem in a legal way.
The services of the BUD-Project company include:
• Cadastral survey with reference to the terrain;
• Preparation of land management technical documentation;
• Creation of an electronic file with all the necessary information about the land plot and its owner;
• Coordination of all controversial issues and preparation of documentation for the location of the site.
The BUD-Proekt company guarantees the receipt of the cadastral number within one to two weeks. In this case, all the necessary documents will be correctly drawn up and entered in the appropriate register. As a result, our clients receive an extract (knight) from the state land cadastre in their hands, confirming all their rights to own the land.
Free consultation on the specified phones
050 845 45 37
068 835 76 77
Dnipro st. Kharkivska 5.office 12
Customer reviews for this ad are not available.We will be very grateful if you leave first.
Write to author
© 2001-2022 iGazeta - web-magazine of ads of Dnipro (Dnipropetrovs'k) and in 24 regions of Ukraine and Crimea. All rights reserved.
Using this website, including the supply of ad means you accept user agreement .
This bulletin board has been working for 15 years on the equipment ordered on the Servers in Ukraine website.