Listning ID 563324
The most common scheme for increasing the power of electricity for legal entities in Dnipro (the scheme is also relevant for private customers) is the following sequence of actions:
• the customer submits an application with the required package of documents;
• a contract for the provision of services is concluded;
• the customer pays the amount specified in the contract;
• the power grid organization starts selecting a contractor and organizing installation work.
Reasons prompting the customer to apply for an increase in electricity capacity:
• the premises have been put into operation, a certain electrical capacity has been allocated for it, but the available capacity, unfortunately, is not enough to meet the current needs of the customer;
• there is a need to increase the capacity by more than 15 kW (inclusive);
• unwillingness of the owner of the premises to be dependent on the actions of the company responsible for the operation and maintenance of the entire building.
First of all, a customer wishing to increase the capacity of the power supply system must collect copies of the documents required for submission to DTEK. An increase in electricity capacity for legal entities implies the following copies:
• the layout of the room, which indicates the location of the power receiving equipment;
• documents indicating the applicant's rights to operate the premises;
• extracts from the EGRP;
• extracts from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities;
• constituent documents of the customer company;
• documents establishing the powers of executives of the contracting organization;
• documents confirming the powers of the person submitting the application.
Our services will save you a significant amount of time for filing documents,
free time from bureaucratic red tape and queues.
050 845 45 37
068 835 76 77
Dnipro st. Kharkivska 5.office 12
Customer reviews for this ad are not available.We will be very grateful if you leave first.
Write to author
© 2001-2022 iGazeta - web-magazine of ads of Dnipro (Dnipropetrovs'k) and of Dnipropetrovsk region in 24 regions of Ukraine and Crimea. All rights reserved.
Using this website, including the supply of ad means you accept user agreement .
This bulletin board has been working for 15 years on the equipment ordered on the Servers in Ukraine website.