How to connect a private house to the mains. Procedure

Listning ID 563319


List of required documents

If you are firmly decided to supply electricity to the land plot, then the first thing you need to do is to draw up an application of a certain sample and contact it with the organization in charge of servicing the electrical networks at the location of the site.

You must be given permission to connect electricity. In addition to the application, you will have to prepare copies of documents signed by a notary:

1. Passport and identification code.

2. Documents establishing the ownership of the site itself and the house.

3. Documents for the land and the house.

4. The project of electrification of the house and the site, which should contain information about all energy-consuming devices and their power consumption.

6. Building permit. It is necessary to supply electricity to a site where there are no buildings.

After preparing the above documents, they must be delivered to the energy supply company.

Our services will save you a significant amount of time for filing documents,

free time from bureaucratic red tape and queues.

050 845 45 37

068 835 76 77

Dnipro st. Kharkivska 12


Additional information
Negotiable price For all questions regarding this announcement, please call

Customer reviews for this ad are not available.

We will be very grateful if you leave first.

Post a review

Write to author

Some authors prefer to communicate via email.

You can write to them here. Write to author
Related ads

© 2001-2022 iGazeta - web-magazine of ads of Dnipro (Dnipropetrovs'k) and in 24 regions of Ukraine and Crimea. All rights reserved.

Using this website, including the supply of ad means you accept user agreement .

This bulletin board has been working for 15 years on the equipment ordered on the Servers in Ukraine website.

iGazeta - web-magazine of ads of Dnipro (Dnipropetrovs'k) and