Listning ID 563323
The connection of electricity to a residential building or a plot in the Dnieper is usually carried out from the supports of an overhead power line (VL) with a self-supporting insulated cable with the installation of a meter in a metering cabinet on the facade of the building. However, to conclude an agreement with DTEK, it is not enough to complete the installation, first you need to obtain technical specifications, complete and agree on the power supply project. This is where non-obvious problems lie ...
The main "pitfall" is that over the past 15 years, the load on distribution networks, which are already morally and physically obsolete, has increased several times, funds for their modernization (increase in cable and wire sections, replacement of circuit breakers and transformers) at DTEK no, and, therefore, all this work is left on the shoulders of new consumers and to some extent existing ones.
The whole connection process can be broken down into several stages:
1. First, you need to decide on the technical characteristics of the input, namely, to determine the required power and decide on the organization of a 3-phase input (380) or stop at 1-phase (220) and get the Technical conditions.
2. To complete the project of external power supply
3. On the base and in accordance with the agreed electrical project to carry out installation work.
4. Get a certificate of compliance with the technical conditions.
5. Enters into a contract with DTEK for the use of electricity
The whole process from obtaining technical specifications and up to inclusion takes 3-4 months if we are not talking about modernization.
Our services will save you a significant amount of time for filing documents,
free time from bureaucratic red tape and queues.
050 845 45 37
068 835 76 77
Dnipro st. Kharkivska 5.office 12
Customer reviews for this ad are not available.We will be very grateful if you leave first.
Write to author
© 2001-2021 iGazeta - web-magazine of ads of Dnipro (Dnipropetrovs'k) and of Dnipropetrovsk region in 24 regions of Ukraine and Crimea. All rights reserved.
Using this website, including the supply of ad means you accept user agreement .
This bulletin board has been working for 15 years on the equipment ordered on the Servers in Ukraine website.